In Silicio introduces SpinFlow 3D, the first simulation software platform enabling physically accurate 3D simulations of coupled spin transport and magnetization processes.
You are a spintronic device designer or a scientist exploring new frontiers in spintronics:
- With SpinFlow 3D, Computer Assisted Engineering for GMR and TMR HDD readers, MRAM cells, Spin Transfer Nano-Oscillators, is made possible at a whole new level of physical completeness and quantitative accuracy.
- SpinFlow 3D allows device designers and scientists to quantitatively simulate and model key features and metrics of realistic 3D spintronic devices: quantitative GMR calculations for CPP, CCP and CPP/MTJ device, HDD reader transfer curves simulations, critical current predictions for spin transfer induced instabilities, broadband GMR noise density spectrum simulations and analysis.
- SpinFlow 3D simulations powerfully complement prototype physical testing. It helps to focus R&D resources on the most promising avenues.
You are a thin film process equipment vendor:
- Would you like to virtually prototype several pumping configurations for your next generation high vacuum chamber platform, at a fraction of the cost and time needed for a single hardware prototype?
- Would you like to optimize in a matter of days your latest magnetron design, to achieve unprecedented level of deposition uniformity and target utilization?
- Would you like to be the first on the market with a best in class evaporation source for the latest rapidly growing application?
- Would you like to speed up optimizing the thin film stack and Ion Beam Etching recipe for your next generation perpendicular writer?
- Would you like to quickly tailor your high performance multilayer optical coating process to the component shape and size of your latest client, avoiding a lengthy trial and error process and costly scraps?
- Would you like to establish a virtual prototyping platform with your equipment partners to speed up the development of the unique PVD or evaporation process tools required for your soon to be started multi tens of MW thin film solar cell factory?
In Silicio has developed proprietary physics-based spin transport and micro-magnetic solvers, seamlessly integrated within a common platform: SpinFlow 3D. Learn more about SpinFlow 3D technology from its product brochure.
In Silicio has established a unique and proprietary simulation software platform for rarefied gas flow and plasma simulations, providing full support for the kind of complex 3D geometries commonly seen in actual vacuum tools.
Process equipment level models can be seamlessly coupled to device level topography and composition evolution models. For hard disk drive thin film head manufacturing, a customer proven solution is available for two dimensional simulations of nanoscale ion beam etching processes: Proteus 2D.